English, Polish, Russian
Barcelona – The “main” city of Spain, the “Heart” of Catalonia, a city that managed to absorb all the most important from the era of the formation of the Roman Empire to the present day! Certainly – the city of Modernism. Undoubtedly the city of Different Cultures.
You can be sure of the accuracy of most of the epithets given by Barcelona by going with us to the following places:
• Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Família with the ability to enter,
• Parc Güell with the ability to enter,
• Plaça de Catalunya - Barri Gòtic
* with a mandatory walking tour of at least 1 hour,
• La Catedral de la Santa Cruz y Santa Eulalia,
• Palau Reial Major
• Parc de la Ciutadella,
• port Vell
as well as Fuente mágica de Montjuic, open to the 1929 world trade fair, which will be the pleasant culmination of our trip!