English, Polish, Russian
Andorra doesn’t sound usual – it looks amazing! An excursion to this small mountain princedom and an independent state will give you the opportunity, within one day, to see all the most – the most!
The painstaking work of generations of Catalans who left for these lands from the invasion of the Arabs at the beginning of the VIII century gave a striking result, and could very well have become the plot of many works of fiction and cinema, judge for yourself:
– Andorra is co-controlled by the bishop of La Seu d’Urgell, territorially it is Spain, and every next president of France,
– Until the adoption of the first constitution and entry into the UN (1993), Andorra paid an annual tribute consisting of,
* 460 pesetas, 12 partridges, 12 cheese heads, 6 hams to Bishop Urzhelsky,
* 960 francs to the president of France,
– the only king of Andorra will be the Russian officer Boris Skosyrev, who managed to interest the General Council of Andorra with the reform project, by the way, these forms will be applied much later,
– the population of Andorra does not exceed 70 thousand people, the law and order is supported by 250 policemen, but from the beginning of the 13th century to the present day, the borders of Andorra are protected by 2 states – Spain and France, this will allow the borders of the principality to be considered one of the oldest borders in Europe who did not know the changes
– A good location, a system of preferential taxation (lack of VAT as such) make Andorra a favorite ski resort and a real Mecca for shopping lovers,
– Europe’s largest spa complex Caldea, located on thermal springs within walking distance from the center of the capital Andorra la Vella, will be a pleasant addition to the excursion!
Having decided to go with us on this trip, you are guaranteed to receive not only positive emotions, but also:
– a meaningful story on the way to Andorra,
– a sightseeing tour of 6 parishes and the capital of the principality,
– at least 3 hours of free time!
A sightseeing tour includes a viewing of 6 parishes and a sightseeing tour of the capital of the principality
At least 3 hours of free time!